The Vas Spanos Hands-On Private Live Course at Your Location
Vas Spanos (B.S., Math, M.S., Math, PhD, C.T.L., Math) is one of the world's premier educators in strategy Blackjack.
His Hands-On Private live course is specifically designed for people that live outside of Minnesota. It is identical to the highly successful live course that he has offered in Minneapolis, MN, since December 1980. www.blackjackmaster.com. His regular course in Minneapolis takes three to six months, meeting once or twice a week for an hour, for an individual to complete. Until now, this has only been offered to people living near Minneapolis. The Hands-On private live course is a 4-day course for people who would like to receive traning at their location(U.S. and Canada only). It's a simplified version of the highly successful regular course, specifically designed for people from out of state. It runs Thursday thru Sunday, 5 hours per day (2 1/2 in the morning and 2 1/2 in the afternoon). He covers everything that you need to know to become a truly professional player. At the end of the week, you will have the knowledge and the skill (providing that you practice what you have learned for 1 to 2 weeks at home) to win consistently in Vegas and around the world. He will make you the best!
Here is a partial list of topics covered:
*A hand that is 12 thru 16
- Basic Strategy - Zero Memory Strategy
- Introduction to counting the cards - The Running Count. (How to count by combining - a simple method.) Explanation of the odds, why the "plus" count favors the player and why the "minus" count favors the dealer.
- Step by Step Approach: Normalized Count and the Vas Spanos formula that gives you your advantage over the house when the count is "plus."
- The hard drawing or standing advanced chart (i.e. how to play your stiffs* using the normalized count by comparing it with comparison numbers that are given by the computer.)
- The advanced soft drawing or standing chart (i.e., when to draw or stand if you have a soft hand)
- The advanced hard doubling down chart (i.e., when to double down on hard 11, 10, 9, 8, etc. using the normalized count by comparing it with the comparison numbers that the computer has given.)
- The advanced splitting chart if doubling after splitting is allowed. (i.e., when to split a pair using the normalized count by comparing it with comparison numbers that the computer has given.)
- The advanced splitting chart if doubling after splitting is not allowed.
- The advanced surrender chart (i.e. when to surrender your hand for half of your bet using the normalized count, etc.)
- Memorization Techniques
- Money Managements/Bankroll Requirements
- Introduction to stability theory (i.e. learn how to identify strong patterns in the deck or decks and exploit them by betting more.)
- Betting (i.e., use the normalized count, stability of your hand number of unseen aces, to formulate your betting function.)
- Avoiding detection from the casino personal (i.e., camouflage bets, body language, and hiding chips, etc.)
- Developing discipline, patience and nerves of steel.
- How to avoid the Blackjack Player's worst enemies.
- The face down game (i.e., learn how to count when the cards are dealt face down.)
- Identify the parameters that help you find good games. Also how to avoid getting crushed from deceptive positive counts, and how to maximize your profit.
- And much more!
Unlike the many books, short 1-day seminars and DVDs (it is impossible to learn how to beat the casinos from a 1 hour DVD) offered by other "experts", his strategy has been tested by thousands of successful graduates who consistently earn money and report their success to him through numerous letters and conversations. You can be one of these highly successful strategy Blackjack professionals!
The client will receive 20 hours of private 1-on-1 instruction with Vas Spanos. Additional students can be added at $500 per person(Class size is limited to 5 people). The schedule is Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The morning classes meet from 9:30 AM to 12 noon, and the evening classes meet from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM. The purchaser is responsible for a $2,500 deposit, and the balance is due upon arrival for the course. The classes are typically scheduled for the 1st or 2nd week of the month. Other times are also available.
THE COURSE WILL GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE OF APPROXIMATELY 2% OVER THE HOUSE. YOU WILL BECOME AN "ADVANCED COUNTER", AND THEREFORE YOU WILL BE IN THE ELITE OF THE "ADVANTAGE" PLAYERS. THE WILL TO WIN MEANS NOTHING WITHOUT THE WILL TO PREPARE! TAKE ACTION, ORDER IT, MASTER IT AND START MAKING MONEY PLAYING ADVANCED STRATEGY BLACKJACK!
Here to return to the ordering page
questions about the Private Hands-On Course?